Saturday, July 17, 2010

Allison and Jamie

I LOVED spending the day with Allison and Jamie.  Allison was super laid back and awesome to get along with.  She had one of the most unique wedding dresses that I have ever seen and that dress fit her like a glove :-P  
Her bouquet was also unique, super cool and my favorite wedding colors (pink!)



We started some of our couple photos outside the University Center (where the ceremony had taken place) and then continued onto one of the nicest city properties that I have ever been on!  Everything was picturesque and of course the weather didn't let us down (despite a couple quick showers) we managed to get every photo op and more!







I have posted a small slideshow of the day below.  Congratulations Allison and Jamie- truly a pleasure to be a small part of your day!


0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP