Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Way Back When Week- Ode to photo editing- Tuesday

Thanks to Shaw, this post is dreadfully late- I also wanted to mention for anyone emailing, or waiting for email (my inbox was flooded when we finally had the hiccups with our connections restored) that I will get back to you asap.

Do not adjust your monitors- do not be scared away :) I had a few moments last week to dig through literally spools and spools of backup copies of weddings from years ago. My oh my- the beauties that I did find :) Like most new photographers in the industry I was typically the same- an over- editor. We were in the millennium and the things that * we could do*



Kellie and Kyle
2005
The price for my service morning until 10 pm/ with an assistant- 525.00
The edits- priceless


What a way to open an album :) A hard black frame, a couple made "charcoal" and a rather large and rather unappealing font....





And this one-

I love this one because it reminds me of the Wizard of Oz, after Dorothy's black and white house crashes and she steps out into a techni color world
Bridesmaid: "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Kellie"



1 comments:

tanya lynn photography January 28, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

ok, seriously, I don't really think these are that bad (and some of that editing must have taken a lot of time and know-how!) BUT, oh Carrie, that last one actually made me laugh out loud! I think it was the Wizard of Oz reference!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP