Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ode to the Wonderful Wedding Show

Deep Breath-
It's over!!


Well, If you are getting married, chances are you attended the Wonderful Wedding Show this weekend. My favorite thing about the weekend is visiting with all of my future brides (and lots from the past too!) I was sad this year that I didn't have a lot of open dates (so many people get engaged during the holidays and are still looking to book for this summer!) If you are one of these and have landed here, hit me with an email, I have some suggestions of wonderful photographers that might still have the day open.
I wanted to say a special thanks to Madeline's Weddings who supplied all the table linens for my setup, Nicole who helped me set up, take down and stood with me for 14 hours ;-) and Karen for the centerpiece that looked so very wonderful!


As with last year, our display table with our "damask" invite was a hit- I am predicting now that at least HALF of my weddings are running with the damask theme (based on brides at the show) If you are looking for a package for your reception venue stationary (and we have lots of designs other than damask (-:) you can see samples for menus, favor tags, and table numbers HERE. Nicole (my design partner in crime) can make anything to suit your style!



I also used the opportunity to not drag photo albums with me this year and made a few coffee table type portfolios to display some work. These books are an economical alternative to many album styles that typically cost 800.00 or more! These are hard covered image wrapped 12x12 books with 40 plus pages of vivid color and images from your day. These books do not fingerprint like many of the photo albums and are so nice as a parent or grandparent gift....ask me how to add one of these to your wedding package!


0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP