Friday, May 22, 2009

Nicole and Mike are Married!



The sun was shining and the weather was manageable and I had a fantastic time with Nicole and Mike on their wedding day!


Nicole is lucky to have her sister a "stylist extraordinaire" and we started the day at the Madison Hair Design where Nicole got dolled up for the day

Nicole looked fantastic!

The flowers were done by Monica at Timeless Florals and took the regular "beating" that I usually give all the bouquets and still looked like a million bucks at the end of the day :)

I LOVE purples and there was a ton of it at this wedding to go around. Everything looked beautiful.

The Girls

The Guys

And of course my favorite glass blocks for a few quick pics!

And as an added ode to one of my web space providers, until I either research how to post slide shows directly to this blog, or buy a program to upload them to Shaw, they may be few and far between for a while. BUT if you are a client of mine and I can't post one here, expect your very own production via DVD with your pictures! :)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP