Wednesday, May 27, 2009

California Dreaming


What a beautiful day and such a wonderful time I had with Sarah and John for their intimate wedding this past weekend. John- a transplanted Winnipeger in California (I'm still shaking my head wondering why anyone would choose California sun over our winters (-;) and Sarah met many years ago under the sunny skies down south and made it official here in the Peg.










The best part about it...Sarah researched EVERY detail and made every booking for each detail via the net (gotta love the Internet) including hair and makeup. And I would have to say that the day went pretty smooth! I loved shooting the breeze with Sarah's mom and met some wonderful people!


I always have a favorite picture from each wedding I do- usually because it has some kind of memory for me. For Sarah and John's collection it's this one....because if you ONLY KNEW how bad Sarah's feet hurt, but how she still was able to pull up that dress and swing into action for a "candid" shot- you would appreciate it as much as I do.
Cheers guys- to many years ahead!


0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP