Thursday, May 7, 2009

Marjori and Alex


One of the most memorable and neatest things that I found for Marjori and Alex's wedding was that most of the photo locations had meaning for them. Dates, proposals and special places that I had the honor of capturing!
I have to admit though, I was a tad nervous capturing this day- Alex is a very gifted photographer and very very good with photo shop :) I wanted to make sure everything was perfect!


Marjori was a classic beauty and looked beautiful in EVERY photo I took of her.
















The Greenwood Inn looked beautiful as always with extra touches via Dream Day Decorators!


I have posted a small slide show from the big day HERE
Hope Vegas is fantastic guys!! :)


0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP