Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stephanie and Dennis




Truthfully, the last thing I expected on the morning of Stephanie and Dennis' big day was SNOW. But alas, when I left for the day that's just what was happening! A Manitoba April- gotta love it.





Thankfully, the skies cleared and although we battled a few sprinkles of rain here and there, the day went off without a hitch! What a relaxed day, with an easy going wedding party- it was my pleasure to hang out and catch a few photos here and there. And for a groom who wasn't quite sure that he even wanted a photographer bugging him- I think we got along pretty good :)

We took the bulk of the photos at the Steinbach Heritage Museum- and the time flew! I could have spent another 2 hours there exploring all the buildings! But yes, I added a Windmill to my portfolio and got to ride in a golf cart (which is also one of my favorite things to do on a wedding day)


Stephanie's flowers were gorgeous and the perfect POP of color!





I didn't think Stephanie would be looking forward to a slide show (ha ha- just kidding Stephanie) But I posted one HERE anyway!

And a special thank you to you Kenzie who was my direction reader and assistant for the day (it's been a long time!)

1 comments:

Kenzie Prudhomme May 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

You're welcome :) It was fun!!!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP