Monday, October 13, 2008

Sarah and Brent

I'm still a bit behind and the long weekend didn't allow me any time to catch up! So before the files collect dust I wanted to write a bit about Sarah and Brent's day!

I had met Sarah last year when I was the photographer for her brother's wedding. I absolutely love seeing what the years bring! For me they are like mini-reunions and a wonderful part of my job.

The first October wedding of the year boasted unbelievable temperatures!! Everything went so smooth on Sarah and Brent's wedding day. The girls (eight on total!) had their hair and makeup done at the Pingk salon on Osborne and I everything went so well. It was a wonderful place to spend the morning.

We were lucky enough to take almost all of our pictures outdoors and ended up at the Fort Garry Hotel for the wedding reception. We took advantage of some stairwells and windows to catch a few more couple shots before the fun of the evening started!

I have posted a small slide show from the the wedding day HERE

1 comments:

Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

What a beautiful day for the forever-after of Mr & Mrs Brent Gillis. The evening where we all got too share in yoouor wedding was enjoyed by one and all--some more than others when it came to the kissing part!!!! My self I like the tinkling glasses!
Your pictures are splendid and you both show the love you have for one another in them!
Thanks again for letting us join you--a toast to you! Bonnie Norrie

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP