Thursday, October 9, 2008

Planning in Advance

Okay, Okay- it's really early to start thinking about Christmas- actually, I won't even be starting Christmas sessions until late late October through December. Holiday themed photos are always a very popular item around the holidays and with technology I can whip up almost anything my clients set their sights on!
Next week after my wedding I head out to the States to hit the IKEA and scout out for cute little chairs and props- of course I will have all my regular Christmas tricks.
I will be listing a package soon equipped for the holidays with some custom designed photos and of course a photo session with lots of "poses" and prints. December will probably mark the final month that I shoot portraits for quite a while- so if you want them come and get em'


And of course the photo you use doesn't have to be Christmas themed. Babies make the sweetest Holiday greetings!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP