Thursday, October 2, 2008

Meghan and Ryan

Okay- so yes, I am much more than a week late on this post :-) This is the third slide show in a series that I promised almost a couple weeks back!
First off, I want to say I LOVE THIS!! (see the image below) If I ever take that walk down an isle let it be carpeted in rose petals!! It is a dream wedding of mine to shoot that has every square inch covered in flower petals. I see it a ton in wedding magazines and would LOVE to see this double next season!

Meghan and Ryan got hitched at the Leo Mol gardens and the weather turned out to be FANTASTIC! Despite a near minor heart attack I had the morning of (when you can't even find the brides' home on Google Maps (-:) I made it there and the day went off without a flaw!


I have posted a small slide show from the day HERE

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP