Friday, October 17, 2008

Kim and Scott

You know far too often when you work in this industry and spend the wedding day doing all of the things you are programmed to do as a vendor you can sometimes loose sight of what the day actually is.
Last weekend when I had a few minutes before the ceremony started I actually for once in a long time took a couple minutes to look around the crowd and around the church and just get a sense of the "feeling" of the day.
And then, as I awaited the ceremony to begin I saw Scott standing close by also waiting-swaying back and forth from his toes to his heels- and then he took this deep breath. THIS IS WHAT IT IS ABOUT!

Kim looked gorgeous- her sister was wonderful and I left this wedding wishing that these were my friends. It was a wonderful day!

We encountered just a touch of rain which cleared within a fraction of an hour and just made all the outdoor shots we did get "icing on the cake"

And I HAD TO POST THIS! This was a hard capture for me since I don't know if I've ever used the macro setting on my camera and settled for a manual shot. These m&m candies were custom made and actually have Kim and Scott's photo printed right on them! In addition to the date and name candies I don't know if anyone will ever have the heart to gobble them up!!

I have posted a small slide show from the day HERE

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP