Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jenna and Blair

This past weekend was BUSY! This is only the first of 3 slide shows that I have yet to create and post.
I had a great time spending the day with Jenna and Blair and as a photographer I am so lucky to have a bride that was absolutely accommodating and that the camera loved as well!

Jenna and Blair's timeline was perfect and allowed for a few locations with ease. Jenna wanted some dirty downtown pictures so we hit some of my favorite locations in the exchange and also some of my less favorite (because they are on what I call the "scary side") too!

Jenna looked absolutely stunning- who thought simple could look so good!



And so a small slide from they day is HERE

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP