Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can you see where this is going?


I don't yet have my slide shows for this crazy day ready to go- but each time after these sessions I am filled with some excitement and just wanted to make a quick post.




It is so very important to me to send a couple thank yous out to some very special ladies who were pivotal in making this happen. The day (and the dress trashing girls) wouldn't have been nearly as beautiful if it weren't for the hair and makeup who offered their services absolutely free! Marie Trickett, a former hairdresser turned wedding cake maker extraordinaire did our hair this year. Seeing her in action I am eternally grateful!! And I have also seen her yummy cakes first hand. Her website is http://www.vanillabeancakes.com/


And also, a big thanks to Chris from Alluring Designs. For the second year in a row not only did she give up her Sunday morning but she does with a smile on her face. She is an exceptional professional and I am so happy that a year or so ago our lives in the wedding industry crossed paths and we met! She is wonderful at making a face "wedding photo" ready. As a photographer, I always suggest makeup-IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE :-)





Stay tuned for a slide show- it's coming!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP