Monday, September 15, 2008

Angie and Rob Tie the Knot

Well I have to say that Angie and Rob must be carrying around horseshoes- and if I wasn't so classy of a gal I might even say where I think they are shoved :-)

Every once in a while I attend a mainly "Do it yourself" wedding that is pretty impressive. I think that hard work proved itself- even the flowers that the gals assembled themselves were great!

I had a wonderful time hanging with Angie in the morning- besides who else would let me prance around in her veil and shoes, let alone not throw me out onto the streets as I was doing so (all the while cleaning her candy bowls dry) :-)



And despite an outdoor ceremony (with no weather backup :-p ) those horse shoes prevailed- despite a forecast that called for rain as the ceremony was suppose to start. The skies were clear. And how's this for luck-just after the guests arrived and the caterers got the food into the tent- it began to POUR- torrential pouring!


*
I had a great time- for two people not fond of having their picture taken- they put up with me the entire day with smiles on their faces!


The slide show from their day is HERE

1 comments:

Anonymous September 16, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

That's quite the teaser you put up!! They are gorgeous!

We're sorry that we didn't get a chance to say goodbye, you were wonderful all day and we can't thank you enough!!

Angie & Rob

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP