Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jill and Scott

Well at this point I am practically family ;-)- OK not really, but I know when I can remember how to get the brides' home from memory- I have it made! I shot Jill sister's wedding last year and Scott's sister's wedding the year before that so needless to say at least Jill had been run through the racket of a full day of LOTS of pictures.

I love warm sunny days with lots of time! We had the opportunity to do a number of locations including the Millennium Center. The girls looked fabulous and the guys wore very snazzy chocolate brown suits that were totally cool.


I had a wonderful time and it felt like sot of a reunion of sorts. I love seeing families change and grow through the years. I definitely have an awesome job!

I have posted a small slide show from the wedding HERE


2 comments:

Anonymous August 13, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

Carrie, they are beautiful. Thanks so much. Can't wait to see the rest!!!! Take Care
Jill

Anonymous August 22, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

WOW! What a good looking wedding party.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP