Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First you see it-

You can do that?
As someone who absolutely despises pictures of myself, isn't it just like me to always end up with the worst pictures of moi. I am serious when I tell my friends and clients just how much I tend to airbrush my own photos. A zit here and and some shine from there- thank goodness for photo shop!
I am frequently asked if I can airbrush a break out "just in case" it happens on the big day? I can do that!! Actually, if it does happen, I just do it- there is no extra charge- you wouldn't even know I have or would even have to ask. There are some nights that I literally edit 65 close ups from a wedding. Zits, rashes and all that good stuff happens so I figure it's part of my service and will ultimately add to an awesome final presentation!
So take beautiful Katie below- luckily someone so cute doesn't have much to worry about- UNTIL MOSQUITOES ATTACK! Luckily this happened towards the the end of our photo shoots.
After:
And it's as though it didn't happen. It's as though our city isn't swarming with nasty little blood suckers.
And so have no fear- I appreciate a good airbrush! And I am happy to make it part of my service to you.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP