Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yes!- I still shoot weddings! :-)

I believe the old saying is better late than never- :-) And I am just a tad behind on the blog postings.
It's always a re-occurring question at my consultations. Is this your full time job? The answer...luckily it is! I typically shoot about 40 weddings a year and this time of year is the most fun filled with the busy-ness of the big days! It also seems like the time of year that everyone seems to have new babies and love the summer days for engagement and family photos so I have to apologize if someone inquiring or emailing doesn't get a ultra speedy response. I also will send a shout out to the people who check in here everyday to see the same old posts- I am working on it and with any luck I will have another wedding up in couple days!

Kerri and Shawn's day looked like the rain might be a problem but the photo sessions went off without a hitch. One thing that my last few weddings have had are wonderful time lines with an abundance of time! I am so thankful to have some extra time to try out a new location or two! When you are making your own time lines, remember that the more time is always better. More time allows for an extra location and the day just seems to be more relaxed. But I have done this long enough to know that not every day can allow for hours and hours of travel with many locations. We certainly make the most of every minute. My goal is to always get you a variety of pictures and if on some days quality over quantity rules- it seems meant to be!
*


I have posted a small slide show from the big day HERE!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP