Friday, August 22, 2008

Double Wedding Weekend!

Hmmmmmm- when I should have been writing about last weekend's very HOT double wedding weekend today, I didn't. I painted my kitchen a very intense lime green and spent the evening second guessing the color and regretting the mess I had manged to make all day! :-)
So if I picture is worth a thousand words, a couple slide shows are worth much more than my poor grammar and typed thoughts

Jenn and Henry's slide show is HERE

Katie and Jon's slide show is HERE

2 comments:

~Kristina August 23, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

Wow Carrie! Your shots just get better and better. Stunning photos.

Anonymous August 23, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

Carrie,
It's Katie - I'm not sure if that's going to show up or not...

Beautiful photos! I cried when I watched the slideshow for the first time. Great song choice too.

You are the best - everyone (friends, family, bridal party) was extremely impressed by you in every way.

Thank you so much!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP