Friday, August 29, 2008

Chantal and Frendell

Winnipeg wedding rule number 1- If you have guests arriving in Winnipeg for a summer wedding and those guests are from warm places...the Winnipeg temperature is bound to be unseasonably miserable!! :-)
Well, after some last minute changes I am so happy that Frendell and Chantal's wedding day went off without a hitch. Despite the chilly willy Saturday, everyone were true sports and braved the winds for some picture shoots around the city.
Chantal and Frendell's wedding marked a few firsts for me as well. It was the earliest I had ever arrived to a hair salon (who knew anyone got up at that time (-:) and Chantal wore the longest veil I have ever seen! They also win the award for one of the most AWESOME wedding introductions to their reception.



Chantal and Frendell are absolutely wonderful people- truly sweet and genuine. I am so glad that I could be part of their day! Good luck guys with the new beautiful home and the happy life together!

I have posted a very, very small (compared to the amount of pictures taken (-:) of their wedding HERE

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP