Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kristina and Mike- September 15, 2007



Beautiful weather, cool shades and incredible warmth

Ahhhh Kristina, if only I could have found a suitable Guns and Roses or Meatloaf song of any kind to make your slideshow to :-) but I did remember that you said you loved this one.
Sometimes weddings are just so wonderful and so relaxed that you wish that you didn’t have to leave. This was one of them. Kristina was so very nice and easy going the entire day, and I soon realized what a lucky guy Mike was because that was just her entire personality. The day went off without a hitch, I met some new gals who did the makeup, which was wonderful and got to watch some hairstylists in training at the beauty school in the morning.




I was so very glad to be a part of the day- I have posted a small slideshow here


Posted by: Carrie

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP