Friday, September 14, 2007

“Incredibly" Bad Bloggers

Okay- So I try…

I wanted to make a very quick post (and how I would love to be so on the ball) outlining all the weddings that I get to attend. But then life happens. Our days are filled with editing, timelines and emails that need to be returned. Then the kids need to be taken care of (darn kids (-:) and there might be a little time left at the end of the day for a life. But for a wedding photographer in September and October sometimes the “extras” get left out. So if you don’t see your wedding on here or it shows up a couple months down the road in a posting about your beautiful flowers or venue you can keep in mind that I told you so.

Truthfully, this time of year is the craziest- the rule of thumb is to generally book your photographer a year in advance so the requests pour in and we have so many meetings to squeeze in. If you can imagine what July and August were like!

I just wanted everyone to know that you really are so important to us- I absolutely have loved everyone that I have worked with- any chance I get I will try to update here or the galleries on the main site-

Have a wonderful Day!

Posted By: Carrie

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP