Monday, September 24, 2007

Did we trash it?


What was meant as a trash the dress session was more of a bridal session extravaganza! I was so excited to work with such willing participants and we had the opportunity to try things that a regular wedding day just doesn't provide. There were so many shots that anything that I post is just the tip of the iceberg.
I am so thankful for our beautiful, open and fantastic brides Tammy and Meghan. Sandra from Zazy Hair Design came and offered her skills for the fun of it!! And Chris (her web-site is coming soon!) did the makeup. Without everyone involved, these girls wouldn't have looked as hot!
So despite the paparazzi of three crazy women in their faces- the girls were troopers the whole way through- I have posted a very few of the pictures from my perspective here

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP