Monday, July 22, 2013

Elena and Steve- Married || Winnipeg Wedding Photography ||


Where to begin with Elena and Steves' wedding day... there were so many things that I absolutely loved that maybe I could start at her blue shoes, or her STUNNING handmade broche boquet.  I definitely loved her gorgeous dress and of course her wedding party was beautiful....  Oh and there were all those little details... and the peacock feathers  :)  And let me just tell you that in temperatures that has marked this the hottest wedding of the year I didn't hear any complaining. 










We had time to take pictures in a secluded pathway in the English gardens and also bared the blazing sun on the Legislative grounds.  After a beautiful ceremony with some wonderful vows that Elena and Steve wrote for each other we even had time to hit a nearby park for some family photos. It was a fun fun day! 















Now let me just add that I have been to A LOT of weddings in the past decade but this one was probably one of the best dance floors, best crowds and best photobooth that I have ever seen.  Elena and Steve have some of the best groups of friends and family and I was so happy just being there.

Congratulations Elena and Steve!  I have posted a small highlight reel or the day and of course one of the photo booth as well.  






0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP