Sunday, February 19, 2012

Amy and Paul are hitched!!

What a gorgeous day and a gorgeous wedding that had a little bit or everything that I.LOVE.  Purple shoes that matched the accent colors, a gorgeous bride with stunning eyes, a dress to die for, flowers by Monica, temperatures beyond outstanding, frosty trees, "Computer Paul" as my Hailey refers to him as (a friend of many years),  a sun just starting to lower in the sky..... aha fantastic!. :)  






















 Congratulations Amy and Paul- I am so happy you entrusted the day to me- next time we meet up for photos I hope we are all sweating buckets in a heated room waiting for a newborn to fall asleep ;)

I have posted a couple highlight shows of the day- but couldn't possibly fit in all my favs!







0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP