Saturday, January 14, 2012

Janele and Matt- New Years Eve. Wedding

 It's funny in Winnipeg the difference  a year can make.  Last year, we couldn't even shoot outside because of the extreme deep freeze- this year Janele and Matt's wedding day started off with rain and wet roads.  It was a fantastic day for a wedding! 
Her flowers were gorgeous (arranged by a friend- I know- stunning!)  
Janele looked beautiful!


We started the day at the hydro building- I'm not sure if I just has never noticed before- but the fountains were lit by purple lights (and matched the wedding party!)


 

And then off to my most favorite hallway at the Legislative building.  Perfect, simple, traditional backdrop for couple photos. 

 She also had an amazing veil- worn by her mother 32 years before and her grand mother 32 years before that! Now that is amazing history.  She wore it beautifully!




 Congratulations Janele and Matt!  I have posted a small slide show of the day below- and also some fun shots of the photo booth too.  Maybe in 32 years if I still shoot weddings, I will see that veil one more time :) 




0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP