Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Liz and Mike


To round out on of our last weddings of the year.  Elizabeth and Michael's day went off without a hitch.  It was a perfect combination of lots of time, beautiful details, very cute kids, nice indoor locations and the.best.dinner I think I can say I had all this year!

Lida from 'A Dream Wedding....' did such gorgeous flowers for the wedding.  I loved Stephanotis flowers the in the ivory bouquet.  It was super nice!















Of course we made our way to the Legislative Building- a perfect opposite to the Red River Campus where we started our day. 


Congratulations Liz and Mike- I have posted a small slide show of the day below. 

1 comments:

Anonymous December 2, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

It was a good time! Lots of dancing by my lil miss! Great pictures, can't wait to see the rest! Great job Carrie!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP