Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sarah and Tyler

It was truly one of those picture perfect days!  I knew before the big day that this wedding was going to be beautiful.  Not only was Sarah stunning, Tyler handsome, the venue one of my favorites, the ceremony outdoors, the shoes colorful and GORGEOUS...I could go on all day but really, after the first time I met Sarah and Tyler I could sense how well this day would be laid out (AND IT WAS!)  


The flowers were reds and purples...one of the first times I have seen this combination AND THEY WERE PERFECT!!








The cake was actually one of the nicest that I can ever recall, the detail was just phenomenal.






Congratulations Sarah and Tyler- I had a wonderful day and you were a true pleasure to share the day with!  I have posted a small highlight slide show from the wedding below- and after that, don't forget to have a peek at Sarah and Tyler's OUTDOOR and INDOOR merry booth (with that many props :)  we lugged out stands around to make sure everyone could get in on the action! :)


0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP