Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Karla and John

I was so very lucky to play a small part in Karla and John's big day!  I thought that every detail was planned to a T! Everything was gorgeous (of course including Karla who looked stunning!)


Loved, loved, loved her shoes!  My favorite, PINK!

With the weather being a tad unpredictable, Karla booked Level 3 studios and we did all of the photos there.  It was a perfect setting!




And of course being the troopers that they were, some outdoor photos were in order too! :)



I have posted a small slide show of the day below!  Congratulations Karla and John- I had a wonderful day and enjoyed spending it with you (and Karla, the cake pops WERE AMAZING!)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP