Saturday, August 14, 2010

Laurin and Reuban

So I have to admit that I didn't really know what to expect at Laurin and Reuban's wedding.  Laurin was really laid back- she hadn't sent me files of photos she liked, colors & decor or an extensive timeline- just a time to show up and start my stuff :)

It's hard for someone to upstage the bride- but not impossible :) haha just kidding, but she came close (just don't take away her golf ball!)
 

Lida from A Dream... Wedding designed the bouquets and some awesome centerpieces for the hall!


The day was perfect!  The weather, the colors *pink- MY FAVORITE*,  the dress, the wedding party- it was such a pleasure.






Another awesome cake by The High Tea bakery!

Congratulations!  I have posted a small slideshow of the day here

1 comments:

Teresa August 14, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

Thank you Carrie....Love all of the pictures you took of my daughter and new son-in-law.

You captured Laurin and Reuban as I see them....

I love the pictures of Amelia and Caleb...

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP