Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kristen and Joshua

When I woke up on Kristen's and Joshua's wedding day I was HORRIFIED to see the unforcasted DOWNPOUR. All morning as I sat with the girls I periodically peeked out the window at the droves of rain. But what was really neat was that despite this awful weather, as soon as Kristen's dress was on and she carried on down the stairs to finish getting ready the sun appeared almost instantly- like a movie- the sun came flooding in through the windows. It certainly seemed meant to be.

Each wedding is so very different than the last. Each wedding also usually has it's own "first" for me. Have a look at Kristen's beautiful dress- IT HAD POCKETS! ;)

Kristen= gorgeous!



The day was hot- but everyone were good sports. We had opportunity to shoot indoors and out at the legislative and also some classic shots inside the Millennium Centre- which are some of my favorites.








I loved these cake people- look at the groom figurine- so adorable and so Josh :)

I have posted a small slideshow of the day here. Congratulations, thank you for letting me share in your day!

2 comments:

Kristen Creek August 10, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

The pictures are fabulous and we love the slideshow!!! Thank you so much Carrie - you did such a wonderful job.

Teresa August 11, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

Love the pictures, you are truly amazing....love the song you used on the slide show....

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP