Monday, July 5, 2010

Katherine and Jeff


I have so many favorites from Katherine and Jeff's wedding day that I could have uploaded images to my blog all day.  Katherine is a classic beauty ( the pictures speak for themselves) She was amazing to photograph!


The yellow flowers just popped!  I loved them.

I was so excited to be a part of Katherine and Jeff's wedding day!  I am always so excited to have the opportunity to photograph outside of the "city norm" so when we had the chance to take pictures at Jeff and Katherine's property I was thrilled!




Jeff restored some very cool and shiny tractors (this one in particular he drove to his home in Cook's Creek all the way from the US border!!!) How fitting is this?  I love it!


I have posted a small sneak peak of the day here!  Congratulations!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP