Friday, June 4, 2010

Tannis and Andrew

If I am ever asked a phrase to remember Tannis and Andrew's wedding it will be "The day that the sky was ANGRY" I also want to express fondly that we showed that rain who was boss :)

I am always thankful of a day when I feel so much connection to my clients. I feel like I know Tannis and Andrew- and I feel so special to have captured them and their daughter already! I knew it was going to be a great day when Tannis sat getting her hair done not stressing about the mounds of falling rain and thunderous noises above.

Lida, from A Dream designed the bouquets- they were beautiful! She also took care of the centerpieces and they looked great.

Almost every wedding has a first. :) This was the first time in 7 years that myself and 5 ladies got caught under one flimsy golf umbrella as a monsoon trampled on us. Better yet, this was the first time that I have EVER had to take cover under a bridge (let alone with an entire wedding party) 


I had so much fun. I heard it was the most rain the city had seen in 50 years! But you know what....you wouldn't be able to tell by the pictures!

Congratulations Tannis and Andrew!

1 comments:

Anonymous June 5, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Aww, thanks again Carrie. The day was filled with awesome memories and I am SO happy that you were there to capture them. Andrew, Abigail and I are very thankful. P.S.. the under the bridge shot didn't turn out too bad eh? Good luck with wedding season and hopefully we will see ya in December for Abigail's 1st Birthday!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP