Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kristen and Jason (and Kamryn) :)

On what seemed to be one of the last "bearable days" of the wedding season (although I have faith that there will be a few more days like these) Kristen and Jason had a wonderful wedding!
Jason and Kristen have a daughter as well- who referred to the wedding as "our" wedding and "our" wedding pictures and "our" wedding cake- and rightfully so!


Jason and Kristen both looked hawt! ;)




Despite any threat of rain the weather co-operated and we used some areas by the Waterfront and also took some pictures at the Pinewood golf course where the reception was held









I had a absolutely wonderful day! I know I am a tad late on this post (sorry if you were checking in Kristen!)
I have posted a very small peak at the day below





0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP