Friday, October 2, 2009

Jen and Dayle- Married in the Whiteshell

Last weekend I headed out to the Whiteshell to Pinewood Lodge where Jen and Dayle had set the stage for a perfect wedding! I thought the location was fantastic! Not only was it picturesque, but it was reminiscent of a "destination wedding" that everyone had the pleasure of attending. I highly recommend checking this out if you want the feel of something "away from it all" but also close to home. With a lodge that can accommodate many wedding guests and some super sweet chalets- I was enamoured by it all!
Jen looked beautiful!
I had a wonderful time. Everything on the big day was WONDERFUL, including the overcast ;) Which I had a hard time convincing everyone of :)
Congratulations Guys! Thanks for putting up with all the pictures Dayle! And for the "Gun Pics" fingers and others- they are fantastic!
I have posted a very small slideshow from the day here

3 comments:

Donna October 4, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

What a beautiful slideshow!!!!

Jen McMahon October 5, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Carrie you are fantastic! Thanks for doing such a great job, can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!!

Kelly October 6, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

Beautiful pics Carrie!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP