Monday, April 13, 2009

New Website!!

Within a few hours my newest ultra super duper fabulous website should be up and running!
As if I didn't have enough to do with the new baby and all :)
Don't get me wrong- I loved designing and maintaining my previous website, but with changes to Shaw and the lack of website support they could offer me with the program I was using, I was unable to get customer galleries posted and make the changes I needed.
Please update your bookmarks....www.carriekoskyphotography.ca
And please, let me know what you think. If it's not up when you check, please keep checking...your opinions are very valuable to me!

1 comments:

alejandroepalma April 13, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Not up yet Carrie....really looking forward to seeing the final product. :)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP