Thursday, April 23, 2009

Felicia and Justyn


Felicia and Justyn's wedding wasn't the first one that I had the honor of photographing in 2009, but in a sense it felt like it because Felicia and Justyn's wedding kicks off the official start (and non-stopping) wedding season this year.







Truthfully, it was a wonderful wedding to start with. High school sweethearts together for years....awesome wedding party and despite some chilly temps we were able to head outdoors "comfortably" :) Although the gals in the wedding party will tell you different.
And wouldn't you know it- my most favorite of cake toppers made an appearance- don't you love the look of despair on that Grooms face. :)

I have posted a very small slide show from the wedding HERE. Felicia, I am counting on you to let me know if I completely missed the boat on the song...it's all I could find!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP