Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ode to the Web Provider


So after many many many tries to publish a slide show, and even less time to sit on the telephone for tech support, I have decided to post some photos of my "favorite" things from Megan and Trent's wedding. My Shaw web space has been acting funny to say the least- when posting a small maternity gallery a few evenings ago I thought I was going to pull out my hair! So until I get things fixed- the blog will have to do :-)
My favorite things....


Megan's jewelry- Chic and vintage- fantastic! It was also her borrowed so not only did it look good...

The flowers- Actually anyone who knows me will tell you that I am typically totally against silk flowers but these ones looked so good that I couldn't resist posting a photo of them. I thought the colors were great and from a far, no one was any the wiser. And in 20 years, they will still look good :-)

This cupcake- I'm a sucker for little girls who strike a pose.


A bride in a bathtub- Who could ask for more? Megan used to work at the Dalnavert Museum so we stopped in to snap a quick set of photos. Although I am not a fan of the lighting in most areas, the bathtub and windows make a wonderful backdrop.



This picture- Every wedding that I shoot I have a favorite picture. This is this weddings. I'm not sure why. I think it's probably because as these girls stood in-20 temps freezing with their shoulders hunched and shaking like leaves and looking at me like I was crazy, they snapped TOTALLY into action when I told them to look hot. Love it....warm thoughts ladies :-)

This cake topper- I love cake toppers in general. Maybe this one stands out because the groom looks so whipped...who doesn't like a whipped groom :-)

These M&M's- they are perfect- and despite the expense, what a wonderful unique favor that is tasty too!


Trent's face. Enough said!



0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP