Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Men are so Difficult....

Especially when they are 2 months old, can't quite hold their head up long enough for Mom to focus and aren't keen on ANY kind of photo session


I struggle with shots of babies this age, actually I don't generally do babies that aren't 4 months or older but because he is my own I though I would make an exception :) I fimrly belive in sticking to a photography "forte" and this isn't mine. I rushed the session, waited until there wasn't enough daylight, had no real set up and as I tried my best to get down on the floor I had a new respect for those who can make it work!





But never the less because it's been a whole 2 months I thought I should post some shots of this little guy. Just check out how the session ended above- typically I would tell any of my clients good luck getting your two kids (one baby) in print- I should take my own advice! I think he was done with the pictures? :)

1 comments:

Anonymous March 25, 2009 at 3:18 AM  

I really like that 3rd one...it's VERY cute! They are all cute though.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP