Tuesday, January 20, 2009

That's All Folks


I told anyone, "if you have my baby before me" and one more little Bean snuck in this morning
:-)

Fresh and New and smelling like the sweetest of little things- it is the season of boys I suppose!
This marks the last little baby I will be doing for a while- with my own coming in less than a day, I know I won't have the time anymore.


I am absolutely terrified. As the days turned to hours I started contemplating all the "what ifs?" I started thinking ahead to recovery. I started thinking about complications...surgery....oh my.

If you are trying to get a hold of me, you know where I will be- and for once it's not somewhere in between an edit and a post. I will be checking all my email as soon as I can sit for long enough. Unfortunately with recovery from surgery I can't speculate less than a few days but alas all the orders have been processed and outgoing mail delivered to the post office today to ensure that things run smoothly for the time I am away.

And probably the next post here will be a face of the youngest newborn that I will ever get to bend and mould- I think his parents will approve ;-)


Think safe thoughts for me

5 comments:

Kenzie Prudhomme January 20, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

You know I wish you all the best and can hardly wait to meet this new little man!

~Kristina January 21, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

I know you're probably holding your little man by now but I do hope everything went well and you have a quick recovery!

Anonymous January 24, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Carrie. Wishing you the best of luck and a speedy recovery. Enjoy every moment with your precious little one....like you say, they grow up so quick! Looking forward to seeing pics of the new member of your family. Leah, Jay and Easton Is it a boy ar girl????

Leah January 24, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Carrie. Wishing you the best of luck and a speedy recovery. By now you've had your little one...is it a boy or girl?? Can't wait to see pics of your new addition. Like you said enjoy every minute of it(sometimes hard to do, lol) they grow soo fast. Leah Jay and Easton

Chris Dawson January 24, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

My wish for you, Carrie is that the Stork has a smoothe landing!

All the best!!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP