Friday, January 9, 2009

Natonal Video and the new website

So I am not a web-designer- anyone who has seen the sites I have "designed" in the past know that they all pretty well run the same HTML and frames. But if I can ever help- I am the girl for you! I am pretty flattered that Gary used another design and it's officially on the web and ready to roll!
So if you are still looking for a videographer this year- check out their website (a Carrie/Gary dual effort) at www.nationalvideoservices.ca and make sure you book a consultation before they fly south for the winter. Not only are they offering their great service in Blu-Ray this year...they are fantastic people as well- a win either way! Make sure you check them out at the Wonderful Wedding Show this upcoming weekend at the Convention Center.
Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP