Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cathy and Stan

If there was EVER a reason to be proud to be a Canadian- I truly was after shooting Cathy and Stan's wintery wedding! Although it isn't unusual for a bride and groom to want some nice winter scenery- also not so unusual for a bride and groom to drag their wedding party out into the elements- IT IS TOTALLY AMAZING- that Moms and Dads and brothers ventured to the outdoors for some family shots!
As a photographer, I was truly amazed and thankful that we were able to get some nice shots and make great use of the little bits of daylight we have these days.
The flowers were done by Monica at Timeless Florals and took a beating! :-)

Cathy looked stunning! And bared all the chilly willy elements! I was completely impressed- and didn't hear a complaint once!








The reception was held at the Hitchin' Post and the decor was fantastic! I was really impressed at how accommodating the staff was. I loved the smelled of the wood burning stove and how toasty warm such a large space was!

I have posted a small slide show of the day HERE




1 comments:

Anonymous December 1, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

I wish more brides would opt for winter weddings - it makes for some wonderful, unique photo opts!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP