Friday, October 31, 2008

Shauna and Mark

Another AMAZING warm day for the last weekend in October! The entire day was absolutely perfect from start to finish. I joked with Shauna that the minute I received her timeline via email I KNEW this girl was organized to the max. And it showed!
Shauna looked beautiful!
The flowers were from my very favorite florist Monica (Timeless Florals) and were fantastic!







I really did have a wonderful day! Shauna and her bridesmaids were absolutely awesome- and made me feel totally at home. (Because truthfully, when anyone tries to stuff you with sweet treats and is fabulous on top of it- they are the tops in my books!)
And speaking of awesomeness that shows- I had a wonderful time speaking with everyone at the wedding- there were so many ultra nice people and lots of cute kids too!
I have posted a small slide show from the day HERE
Congratulations Guys!


0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP