Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rachelle and Hayster

Unbelievable temperatures, beautiful bride, cool sneakers, wonderful bridesmaids and a few cute kids sums up Rachelle's and Hayster's big day- well not really but they are only a few great things that come to mind when I reflect.
Rachelle looked phenomenal. Her entire wedding party got spruced up at Chatters Salon on Kenaston and everyone looked fabulous!





Despite our tight timeline, we managed to squeeze every photo opportunity we could! And just because I NEEDED AN EXCUSE TO USE A JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE TUNE FOR A SLIDE SHOW- I want to take a sentence or two to tell you about Rachelle and Hayster's first dance. If you have ever seen Rock the Reception, you will no doubt understand why I drove home the entire way with a silly smile on my face! Just when the typical first dance began, the music changed- and a full out Rachelle-Hayster dance routine began! It was completely awesome and I have never seen so many guests out of their seats with smiles across their faces too!

It was a FUN and FABULOUS day- I was so happy to play a little role in it.
I have posted a small slide show HERE

1 comments:

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

They are truly amazing pictures! I'm also happy that you were able to be part of our day. Thanks again for capturing every little detail and moment.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP