Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reagan and Jeff

If there is anything that this wedding season is teaching me it's that time is of the essence- and if you think that you have a great timeline...add some more time to it! :-)
*
Reagan and Jeff got married at Pine Ridge Hollow in a late afternoon ceremony. We used many of the Pine Ridges' charms for our photos and also ducked across the parking lot for some a not so typical set of photos that were my favorite of the day!
*

I know I mention it when ever I can but Pine Ridge is my favorite venue for overall service. Although I am not a fan of the gardens on those ultra sunny days, the atmosphere is well worth the booking. The food at Pine Ridge is wonderful and the staff is always so accommodating!

*

I have posted a small slide show from the day HERE

1 comments:

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

The photos that we've seen so far are spectacular! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP