Friday, July 11, 2008

Chloe and Brad- July 6

" Who's got two thumbs and got married today?"
"This Guy!"
Okay- he wasn't saying that and didn't say it the entire day but each time I look at this photo, it pops into my head!
My apologies to Chloe for not being able to learn how to place accents over letters- my keyboard- or rather I find it challenging but believe me I tried!

What a change in weather for two weddings only one day apart! I swear, because some of the guest list was from out East, Manitoba pulled it's usual un-seasonably cold dreariness!! It doesn't seem to fail!

*


The day was so relaxed a wonderful- a champagne brunch at the Resto Gare was a fabulous mid point of the day. I was so happy to be a part of it!

*

*And before I forget I wanted to mention that Chloe wore some very simple and tiny flowers in her hair that were so elegant- it was a wonderful accent to her beautiful red locks!

I have posted a very small slide show from the day HERE

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP