Monday, July 7, 2008

Larissa and Nathan- June 28

Well I AM ABOUT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT!! I am having so much trouble with my slide show program -the music seems to always cut short. I really could spent the entire of today trying once again to publish a slide show (with my fingers crossed) But after about 50 failed attempts I figured that you would bear with me if the music stops suddenly when it plays.
*

*
The day of Larissa and Nathan's wedding day started off looking like the skies might be angry but soon after the morning had started the sun began to peek out through the clouds. I must say that as a photographer I feel so very lucky when the weather co-operates!
Larissa looked PHENOMENAL and Nathan just as sharp. They were wonderful and easy going and made for a wonderful day!
*

I have posted a very small slide show HERE

1 comments:

Anonymous July 7, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

Very nice!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP