Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lisa and Mike- June 21- It Rained?


So I am finally getting to last weekends wedding/ slide show. This entire week I had the good fortune of reading all my favorite Winnipeg wedding photography blogs and I was astonished to ready about rain encountered. Let me tell you that the sunshine was smiling on Charleswood that Saturday. We didn't get one drip of rain, and despite a bit of a looming distant sky when we exited the church the sun didn't hide away at all! How is that for luck!?
*


*

I had a wonderful time shooting this wedding. Lisa's parents were fabulous and I left their home (and yard) with complete envy. I could have spent all day there soaking in all the landscaped sights and soaking in the pool!

The flowers were by Monica and Timeless Florals (832-2419) and looked fabulous!

I have posted a small slide show HERE

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP