Thursday, May 29, 2008

Watch Your Photos

If you have an up coming wedding in 2008 then for a limited time I am adding an option to your wedding package. Many clients have asked me if I can provide DVD slide shows from their wedding. So as a trial product I am offering a DVD with some photo highlights from your wedding day.
The DVD, which would be ready with your images and CD Roms approximately 2 weeks after your wedding, would contain approx 70 photos from your wedding day accompanied by a song of your choice.
The DVD would be similar to the photo slide show published to the blog.
The introductory price will be 2 DVD copies for only $50.00
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!


0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP