Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Britany and Mark

The skies started to turn grey but the weather held out this past weekend for Britany and Mark's big day. Britany and Mark had their wedding ceremony and reception at the Winnipeg Art Gallery (WAG) and for one of the last weekends in May the temperature was perfect!

The ceremony was roof top and the dinner portion of the reception was set up on the main floor. I was so impressed with how wonderful the set up was. It was a perfect and classy venue.

I wanted to make special mention that Britany's aunt ALL THE WAY FROM SURREY BRITISH COLUMBIA!, did all the center pieces, flowers and even decor on the roof top. Her taste was impeccable and I was astounded at how wonderful planning via the internet and only a day at the venue turned out. I tried to urge her to go into business until I found out how far she had traveled. It was beautifully done!

I have posted a small slide show from the day HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous May 30, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

WOW! What perfect photos..these belong in a magazine spread.
You're not getting older, you're getting better.

Anonymous May 30, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

Beautiful couple!

Gorgeous bride!
Fabulous wedding!

Anonymous November 22, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

My Sister had her wedding here in September, I can't agree more the venue is beautiful, this is where I plan my wedding to be eventually..
Great pictures!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP