Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oh- That Place!








This past weekend my wedding was held at the Millennium Center. Since it is a place that many clients ask me to show them pictures of when they are organizing a rain plan, I thought I would make sure to make a special section for some typical Millennium settings. It is quite a popular indoor location. Despite the dust balls :-) we always seem to get some very classic pictures.
I don't want to post any incorrect information but I am quite sure you rent the space for an hour if it is available. They are also available for wedding ceremonies and receptions.

2 comments:

Anonymous May 8, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

You have a nice presentation, but every wedding picture here seems tostrangely familar to the other wedding photographers' images we've seen. You should try to be a little more original ;)

Tariq December 8, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Its the reply to the comment by Anonymous. I think there are so many photographers and so many wedding photos that some way you can always see some familiar pictures. If you want to be very unique then I think you have to do some crazy thing and that might not be desirable by the clients. There are always traditional styles that is preferred by the most of the people. The wedding photographers always try to put their effort to satisfy the particular client.

Carrie Ekosky's photography is out standing.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP